This release is spit and polish release, on both the gui side: new icon theme (humanity), updated base icons theme, updated metadata browser, etc. and the code side: Async image loader, Async mpd query, more code moved to vala, vala generated code is no longer included, etc.
New features Edit
- Humanity icon theme
- A pixbuf cache. Avoid loading image at the same size twice, and reloading images.
- Async loading/scaling off images from the hard-disk.
- Async mpd query handler. Loads data over a separate connection.
- Copy message to clipboard button.
- Use load command to make mpd load remote playlists (mpd 0.16 only)
- Update now playing look.
- Support for showing and setting 'raw image data'. This makes a plugin that reads embedded image possible.
- Make HTML text correctly display. (Converting to utf8)
- Do no close the popup, when mouse over.
- Remember previous path in file-selectors.
- Add quick-playlist-add menu to favorite button.
- Add 'search-as-you-type' option to search.
- A updated hicolor theme.
- Make metadata browser use the style off the new now-playing browser.
- Fix sorting order off the Database browser.
- Speedup filling of directory view in file browser.
- Fixed several smaller and larger memory leaks.
- Do not load weblinks from the wiki anymore (possible security risk)
Build updates Edit
- Do not include vala generated C code, generate this build time. (in git)